shadow shadow

About Us

From the original gold leaf storefront signs to today's modern identifications, we offer quality signage with professional maintenance. Doyle Signs Inc. was originated in 1916 by William J. Doyle as a sign painting enterprise servicing the Chicago area real estate firms and local merchants. The firm was expanded under the direction of Howard J. Doyle from 1955 through 1977 and it still services many of its early customers.

During this period the Company grew into a full service sign organization moving to the present location in Addison, Illinois in 1961. At that time the Company occupied 8,000 square feet at 232 Interstate Road. This has grown to include over 36,000 square feet of manufacturing space today. The Company has remained a family-owned and operated business and today serves customers' sign requirements not only in the Midwest area but throughout the country.

Doyle Signs Inc. would like the opportunity to identify your business too.

Doyle Signs, Inc © 2009 HomeAbout UsProducts Services Contact Us